1. Provide friendly, excellent and professional service to all guests.
2. Responsible for handling food and beverage orders and serving guests.
3. Assist fellow Team Members to perform preparation and setting up in the restaurants for
4. Check that all amenities and utensils are properly stocked and inspected.
5. Assist guests on their respective requests and deliver based on their ability.
6. Possess knowledge to upsell, well-versed in all aspects of the menu.
7. Support Restaurant Manager in achieving all goals and Key Performance Objective.
1. Ability to upsell, promote and ensure that the guest is enjoying their dining experience.
2. Ability to charm guests with his/her knowledge of the food & beverage products in a friendly
and approachable manner.
3. Ability to explain the food menu in terms of preparation methods, ingredients used, portion
size and presentation.
4. General knowledge about food allergies, dietary restriction, common brand of beverages to
ensure smooth recommendation to gusts.
5. Ability to read the different types of guests and dining clientele.
6. Ability to mold his/her service output to suit the type of clientele that he/she is serving at the
7. Maintain the utmost cleanliness and hygiene standards in the restaurant.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
1. Hardworking, motivated, serious, team player and passionate about food, beverage and
2. Possess a well-groomed, clean and professional appearance
3. Prior exposure to leadership training programs preferred, a combination of practical
experience and education will be considered as an alternative